This is a classroom-based course that introduces the principles of safe rigging practice for operators of all types of cranes. Topics covered include:
- An overview of all current standards and regulations
- Introduction to risk management
- Rigging principles and load control
- Loads and rigging triangle
- Load multiplier
- Centre of gravity
- Load weight
- Hardware components and standards
- Application of slings
- Inspection of components
NOTE: This course is not available as open enrolment, and is only available as a customer-specific on-site course.
Duration: 8 hours
Cost: $395 per person. Includes workbook and pocket reference card.