This course prepares operators of truck-mounted articulated cranes for their provincial crane evaluation.
- Review all current standards and regulations
- Identify the most common types of truck-mounted crane equipment and attachments
- Review the basic parts and operation of an articulated truck crane
- Safe operation of an articulated truck crane
- Load chart evaluation
- Perform pre-shift inspection
- Safety video
- Review electrical safety guidelines
- Discuss safe lifting, lowering, maneuvering and handling techniques
- Basic rigging
NOTE: This is not a rigging course. Classroom only training.
Duration: 8 hours
Cost: $395 per person