This course provides truck-mounted utility crane operators with both theory and practical hands-on operation training, including:
- Review all current standards and regulations
- Identify the most common types of truck-mounted crane equipment and attachments
- Review the basic parts and operation of an articulated truck crane
- Safe operation of a utility truck crane
- Load chart evaluation
- Perform pre-shift inspection
- Safety video
- Review electrical safety guidelines
- Practice safe lifting, lowering, maneuvering and handling techniques
- Basic rigging
NOTE: This is not a rigging course. This course is not available as open enrolment, and is only available as a customer-specific on-site course.
May be taken in conjunction with Rigging-Basics.
Duration: 4-5 hours
Cost: $295 per person